We are hiring!
Full-stack WordPress web developer:
Qualifications, responsibilities and other stuff:
- – Passionate about technology, and eager to lead, learn and grow
- – work closely with the CIO and the senior PM to draft, implement and manage the web solutions we offer.
- – Lead the development team by managing and collaborating with our web team consisting of a full-stack web developer, and a front-end developer to ensure all tasks are planned and executed accordingly
- – Proficient in WordPress development, we do NOT use purchased themes:
- – Custom code, we only use custom code for all the themes and plugins we develop (except a very few, such as ACF and GravityForms)
- — WordPress development cycle, hooks and best practices
- — Backend development: proficient in PHP and WP custom code
- — Proficient in GIT
- – Experience with hosting providers management and deployment processes (You will work closely with the CIO on this)
- – Knowledge of JIRA or other management tool is a plus
- – Communication is very important for us and we LOVE slack
- – We are a fun and diverse team to work with
- – Experience with Analytics/GTM and SEO best practices
- – Experience with ADA WCAG 2.1 practices
This is not a FT position, but a freelance contract based, the hours are flexible but we are envisioning 25-30 hours per week to start with
Also, this is a remote position, so you can work from anywhere you like, but we do prefer EST +/- 2 hours timezone
If you are interested, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk to you soon!